When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
The decision to provide this information is optional. We use the information you provide to send you the communications that you request. We may also use the information to communicate with you about other topics that we think may be of interest to you. If you communicate with us through the “Get in touch” link on our site, we may ask you for information such as your name, email address and in some cases a telephone number so we can respond to your questions and comments. We may also use the information you provide so that we can communication with you about topics we think may be of interest to you.
We automatically collect certain non-personal information to help us understand how our users use the service (“Usage Data”). For example, each time you use the site we may automatically collect the type of web browser you use, your operating system, your Internet Service Provider, your IP address, the pages you view, and the time and duration of your visits to the site. This anonymous usage information may be associated with your username and account, but we do not disclose the associated information to third parties. We use this information to help us understand how people use the site, and to enhance the services we offer.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletters, respond to a survey or marketing communication, explore the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To send you newsletters and/or industry updates, as well as periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services, and to allow the successful delivery of the products you order.
• To process, evaluate and respond to your requests and inquiries.
• To verify your identity to ensure security for the other purposes listed here.
• To operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new services, managing our communications, learning about our visitors, analysing our services, website and application, and facilitating the functionality of our website or application).
• To enforce our Terms & Conditions.
• To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings that you are most interested in.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies.
In addition, if you have opted into receiving other communications from us, we use your Personal Information for that purpose. We may use personal information for other additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection.
We may sometimes use other businesses (“Service Providers”) to perform certain services for us, e.g., such as payment processing, debt collection and legal process, hosting and maintenance, data storage and management services, production and fulfilment, and marketing and promotions. We provide our Service Providers with the information reasonably necessary for them to perform the services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information involved in order to protect your information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure.
• In response to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
• To protect the rights and property of Devolve, or the public.
• If we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or violations of the personal or intellectual property rights of others or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
• If Devolve is acquired by or merged with another entity or in connection with a sale of our assets.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use standard security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information in an effort to protect information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure. We also require our Service Providers to implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we share with them. No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect Personal Information, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from the Site, and you do so at your own risk.
Last Updated: 22nd February 2023